I’d like to thank roojay13 from Skillfullyliving for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award. This is my second nomination this week and I have to tell you I am really feeling the love. Thank you so much roojay13 for this sweet gesture. I enjoyed answering your fun questions and also appreciate having this opportunity to once again nominate my fellow bloggers that I admire so much. I am very proud of my blog and hope that it continues to touch people in a positive way. Thank you again.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to Skillfullyliving:
In 5 years I see myself as a successful transformational coach helping individuals to uncover their true authentic selves. In 5 years I will be aiding individuals on their personal journeys of self exploration. As we work together side by side my clients will allow for their inner curiosity and creativity to emerge in an effort to see beauty and possibility in all things. In 5 years I will continue to have the love and support of my significant other and that of my family. I will be happy, healthy and writing. You never know, in 5 years I might have a book out. That would be a beautiful thing! For now I’ll just continue living day by day for the moments that bring me joy and honor my truth. The rest will fall into place.
I adore Mediterranean food. I can probably eat it everyday!
3. What t.v shows do you watch all the time?
Here’s my current T.V show breakdown: The Following, Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, Every single city of the Real Housewives Episodes, and American Idol. I don’t get to watch TV often but thank God for Hulu Plus and VUDU.
4. when did you last laugh so hard that it hurt?
I laugh a lot so its hard to say. There is occasional belly pain whenever I am around my favorite people. They are always making me laugh.
5. What were you laughing at?
You can usually find me laughing with my boyfriend or my mom. They are just my best friends so we laugh a lot whenever we are together.
A favorite movie can be hard to pick. I have so many that I love. I guess if I had to pick one that I have watched over and over its The Holiday. It’s such a sweet movie about acknowledging what you’re missing in life and going after it. I love stories like that.
7. what’s your favourite video game?
Mario Kart. It’s such a fun game.
8. What do you like to drink?
Water and lots of it!
I am most comfortable in my home(apartment). It’s cozy and warm and it really serves as sanctuary for me and my boyfriend.
10. why did you start writing a blog?
I blog because I want to explore my new-found passion for writing and for sharing my thoughts and life experiences with others. While I aspire to someday be an impactful transformational coach, I have come to realization that my writing may in someway help to coach people whom I may never meet. Whether they are impacted by the content of my blog or by the few comments we might share with one another, it is my life’s goal to help others look at life with wonder and curiosity.
11. What two things could you just not live without?
1. The people who warm my heart and bring me joy. You all know who you are. I don’t know what I would do without you.
2. The ability to connect with people.
My 11 Questions for the Nominees
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What’s wonderful about your best friend?
3. What is your favorite drink?
4. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what’s your favorite shower tune?
5. What’s the kindest thing you did today?
6. What makes you smile?
7. What activity makes you feel like a kid again?
8. What will you be having for lunch today?
9. Do you believe in soul-mates?
10 Why did you start blogging?
11. Have you said “I love you” to someone close to you today?
And the Nominees Are…