Thank you to The Divine Daily for nominating me for The Liebster Blog Award. I am touched once again by this kind gesture. I wish you all the best on your blogs continued success.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to The Divine Daily :
Every aspect of blogging brings me joy. While I consider my blog to still be in the very baby stages, I am so utterly in love with the way it has begun to flourish. I feel as though the experience of blogging has been a very positive one for me. I set out to impact people in a positive way and I feel that I have managed to do that in a small but very significant way. I adore when my readers tell me that my words or perhaps even a quote within my post was what they needed to be reminded of that day. Whether my blog brings a smile to someone’s face, brings them back to a happy memory from their life, or reconnects them with what is important and meaningful to them, I feel a deep sense of satisfaction. The fact that these words on a page have the power to create a spark in someones mind is amazing to me. Blogging has really been such fun for me. It’s just a beautiful to devote time to a passion and have that passion impact others in a positive way.
2. Do you have any plans for this coming summer? (if you are in the Southern Hemisphere what did you do for the past summer?)
This summer I plan on traveling. I have a summer birthday so I tend to plan a trip around that time. This year I really want to rent a house in Key West to spend some time with my family. I see us cooking, fishing, laughing and just enjoying each others company under the stars. I cannot wait! Summer is my absolute favorite season.
3. What inspired you today?
I was inspired today by my mom. While she tends to be one of my biggest inspirations on a regular basis today i saw her heart shine. She always wants to help people and rarely gives time to care for herself. I want her to know how much she inspires me. She has the biggest heart and deserves to be acknowledged. I love you mom.
4. What would your dream job look like?
A thriving coaching practice where I get to help people reunite with their true and authentic selves everyday. 😮
5. Do you have a favorite quote(s)?
I LOVE QUOTES! I don’t think its possible for me to pick a favorite. Quotes tend to find me when I need them the most. It would feel wrong for me to pick just one that I love.
Don’t worry so much about how the world will receive you. Enjoy the process and let your creativity flow.
7. Who inspires you to grow to your potential?
My family and my very loving boyfriend.
9. Who is your favorite writer?
I can’t say i have a favorite writer. Like quotes, books tend to find me as well. I love reading and always appreciate when people share book recommendations with me.
10. Do you have a long-term vision for your blog?
For it to continue flourishing and touching people in a positive way.
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Warm Apple Pie always does the trick. 😮
My 11 Random Facts
1. I was recently promoted at my job to an Assistant Director. :0
2. Turquoise if my favorite color.
3. My shoe size is 6.5.
4. I cannot wait to start spring and summer clothes shopping. 😮
5. This past week I worked out 5 days in a row. My body is pretty mad now.
6. I am excited to get my bike tuned up for the spring and summer months.
7. I love dogs! If I could have a puppy farm of my very own I definitely would.
8. I look forward to celebrating my 29th birthday surrounded by people I love.
9. My mom is my best friend.
10. My dad is my teacher and biggest fan.
11. My brothers are my protectors and I adore them very much.
And the nominees are…
2. Angel Manna
My 11 Questions for the nominees
1. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
2. If you could live anywhere on earth (and take whomever you wanted along), where would it be?
3. What do you admire most about yourself?
4. What would you most like to change about yourself?
5. What’s something that you’ve learned recently?
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. What are your three most favorite things to do?
8. What inspires you to write?
9. Best book you’ve read recently.
10. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be?
11. What are you waiting for?
Congrats everyone! I really enjoy reading your blogs and cannot wait to see where your words take us next.
Ambition In The City