I’d like to thank Elizabeth Yalian from His Eye is on This Sparrow for nominating me for a Bouquet of Awards. What a lovely honor and such a pleasant surprise. I invite you all to take some time to visit Elizabeth’s blog. She does such an amazing job at living her mission by extending the gift of hope to those who need it most. Thank you again for these awards. Your kind gesture is certainly appreciated.
The rules for accepting these awards are quite simple. Share seven things about yourself. Pass these awards on by nominating 15 other blogs. Inform the nominees of their nominations.
7 Random Facts about me
1. I have lived in NY all my life and still struggle to navigate the train system. Thank God for my NYC train map application on my phone.
3. I am actively seeking new coaching clients that are ready and willing to experience transformation in their lives. Are you ready? Dream. Believe. Unlock.
4. This weekend I plan on getting my bike tuned up so I can take a long ride down the West side highway.
5. I started running recently and have consistently run 3 miles a day for the last two weeks. Staying in shape can be a lot of work but the benefits are so worth it. Take care of your body it’s the only one you have.
6. I will be spending my 29th birthday in the happiest place on earth this year. I’m going to Disney World. 🙂
7. This week I will be celebrating my moms 60th Birthday. A spa day filled with pampering and flamenco music is in order. Looking forward to spending time with this wonderful woman. Love you mom.
On to the nominees….
Thank you to each and every one of you for inspiring me everyday to continue writing. Your blogs are truly powerful. Please accept this bouquet of awards as a token of my appreciation of the wonderful works you each share with the world. Keep it up!
1. Soul Fields
3. VENT YOU
10. When Ideas Fail
“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” Voltaire
Ambition In The City