I’d like to thank Dreamspinner Extraordinaire for presenting me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am deeply grateful for this lovely honor. If you haven’t yet come upon Michelle’s lovely blog, please take some time today to check it out. I love her work and am often inspired by her writing.
Rules for this Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 Random Facts
1. I have been thinking about lunch since I ate breakfast this morning. It’s just been one of those days. I just want to eat everything in sight!
2. I am very much looking forward to a much-needed getaway with my handsome boyfriend to New Orleans at the end of the month. 10 days away and counting. 🙂
3. It makes me a little sad that summer is coming to a close. I am not looking forward to the fall and winter months. I am a summer baby and will always prefer warm weather.
4. I having been painting every weekend in hopes to start my own Etsy shop online. I am in love with the pieces I have created thus far and look forward to sharing them with the world.
5. In true summer baby fashion we have booked a Christmas vacation to the Dominican Republic. I am so looking forward to seeing the palm trees decorated with twinkly Christmas lights.
6. Travel, food, and art as you can tell are my favorite things these days. In the next coming weeks I will be taking an Indian cooking class with some of my girlfriends. I cannot wait to learn how to incorporate all of the intoxicatingly exotic spices into some yummy traditional dishes.
7. Last, but certainly not least, I am already planning my 30th birthday extravaganza. This years oversea’s celebration will take place in Greece! Haven’t decided on which island to stay on just yet, but I am certain this trip is going to be one to remember.
And the nominees are…
6. TK Butterfly
Ambition In The City