I’d like to thank WrittenObsessions for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am so very grateful for this wonderful acknowledgement. If you haven’t already taken some time to visit WrittenObsessions little home on the web, please do so when you have a moment. She is a university student finding her way through writing and exploring the world around her. Her mission is to “inspire before she expires” and I wish her all the best on her journey towards freedom, truth and beauty. 🙂
Now onto the Rules:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
1.Where are you on the globe? and If you had to move, where would it be and why?
While New York City is my current home, I wouldn’t be completely distraught if I had to move somewhere else. Adventure is the name of game, and I aspire to play with all my heart. If I had to move I think I would move to Bali. This place has been on my radar for quite some time. As a life coach, blogger, and aspiring artist I can ultimately work and create from anywhere. With its beautiful people, vast green landscapes, and rich culture, I believe this place would inspire me each and every day. In the next few years I hope to visit this magical place and see what an impact it has on me. We never know where life will take us. Be open, be curious, and live it up.
2. Do you believe in the statement ‘Everything happens for a reason’, why?
I am a firm believer that “Everything happens for a reason.” I believe that each choice we make in life determines the course our life ultimately takes. What’s meant to be will always find its way to us because deep down we are magnets for our own fate. Embrace choice and keep moving forward the rest will fall into place as it’s meant to.
“There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be…”
― John Lennon
3. If you had one wish, what would it be?
My wish is to impact this world in a positive way through my coaching, writing, and artwork.
4. What would you say is your biggest pet peeve?
An unmade bed. While I know sometimes I am the reason why my bed is not made every morning, there is just something about an unmade bed that gets to me. When I come home from a long day of work all I want to do is come home to a freshly made bed with my fluffy pillows all in a row just waiting for me. I commit to making my bed more consistently, now I just have to convince my boyfriend to do the same.
5. Funniest experience of your life?
Not sure it’s happened yet, but I’m always looking for an opportunity to laugh.
6. Who do you cherish the most in your life, do you tell them that you do?
7. Can you swim?
Unfortunately I am still terrified of swimming. I wanted to learn this summer but have yet to muster the courage to register for swimming lessons. This has got to get done people! I have a trip to the Dominican Republic scheduled for December and I want to swim!
8. Do you believe in ‘love at first sight? Why?
I believe in love, however it appears to us in our lives is just fine with me.
9. One thing about your self, we may not know?
I sang Soprano in High School for 4 years and I loved it.
10. If you could advice your younger self, what advice would that be?
Stay the course. You are strong, whole, and completely capable of achieving all your dreams. Keep at it and live it up.
And the nominees are…
10 Questions for the nominees
1. What is your “super power” that makes you different from everyone else?
2. Who, what, and/or where does your blogging inspiration come from?
3. What are you looking forward to the most during the month of September?
4. Name something you’ve learned recently.
5. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be?
6. What scares you the most?
7. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
8. Who inspires you?
9. What are you procrastinating on now?
10. What are (at least) three things that make you really happy?
Ambition In The City
Congrats to the nominees! I appreciate each and every one of you for all that you bring to your readers. Keep inspiring us with your insights and keep living your passions. Thanks again WrittenObsessions for this award. Keep reading Ambition In The City. ❤