I’d like to thank Nicseventysix’s Blog for nominating me for the sunshine award. This is the first time I am receiving this award and am truly grateful. I invite all my readers to take some time to read nicseventysix’s blog. She had me hooked just from her about page. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks again Nicseventysix!
Part of accepting the Award is to nominate 10 People, drop them a lovely comment about them being nominated for the Sunshine Award on their Blogs and post their names and the links of their Blogs in my post
If you’d like to accept this Award, this is how you go about it.
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
My 10 Responses for nicseventysix
1. What’s your favorite place to be?
Earth. I’m having a pretty good time here. :o)
2. Do you play an Instrument, if yes, which one?
When I was younger I played the clarinet. I was in band from elementary school all the way up until Junior High. When I went on to High School I traded band for chorus. I still have my clarinet but I haven’t played in ages. I’m tempted to try it out and see If I still remember how to play. It might be time to dust off the old clarinet.
3. If you did a sabbatical, what would you do or where would you go?
If I were to go on sabbatical I would paint and write all day long. I would have more time to build my coaching practice and I would even schedule a trip of two to see some more of the world. A sabbatical sounds really good right about now.
4. What is creativity for you?
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ― Albert Einstein When we tap into our creativity we open a door to whats possible for us. Curiosity + Creativity = Living Fully
5. Do you like to write handwritten letters, journals and notes, and if yes, why?
I write hand written letters every chance I get. I love sending letters and cards to those people that mean the most to me. It’s a chance to show them how much they mean to me. I take my time to find the right kind of paper or the right card for each individual. My letters come from the heart. They are important to me because I know they are important to the people that are receiving them. ❤
My motto as a life coach is Dream. Believe. Unlock. We are all capable of making our dreams a reality. In order to do so we must believe in our own capacities. When we believe in ourselves we find the confidence and courage necessary to unlock all the doors to a better future.
7. Do you have a favorite, Kind of “lift-me-up-quote”?
“There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.” Mahatma Gandhi I absolutely love this quote. It helps me to always remember to slow down and enjoy each and every moment. Life is about being fully present.
8. Do you do any kind of Meditation practice?
I try to meditate every morning for at least 10-15 minutes. It really helps to start my day off on the right foot. Meditation helps me to connect with my authenticity.
9. Which song, book or film sticks with you for a Long while already?
The last book I read was the Key to Power and Personal Peace by U. S Anderson. I really enjoyed this book.
10. Which is your favorite kind of landscape? The sea, mountains, Woods or something else? Do have a preference at all?
I adore the sea. I still don’t know how to swim very well but something about being by the sea just makes me happy. I hope to one day live near the ocean.
And the nominees are…
9. Ideas Matter
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What goals have you accomplished so far this year?
2. What do you think is your best quality?
3. What was the last compliment you received and what was the last one you paid to someone?
4. What are you looking forward to during the rest of 2013?
5. Do you have a favorite, Kind of “lift-me-up-quote”?
6. What inspired you to start blogging?
7. What is creativity for you?
8. What about yourself do you want to improve?
9. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
10. What’s your favorite way to relax?
Congrats to the nominees!
Ambition In The City