I’d like to thank PermacultureProcess for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award. I feel so humbled by this sweet gesture. I enjoyed answering your fun questions and also appreciate having this opportunity to nominate blogs that I have been admiring for the past few months. I am so proud of my blog and hope that it continues to touch people in a positive way. Thank you again.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to PermacultureProcess:
1. Do you have a Bucket List… and why?
I do have a bucket list. I have a great many ambitions in life and I hope to work towards each and every one of them. It’s always nice to have your dreams and hopes written down. They serve as a friendly reminder of what holds value for you. Sometimes we need to be reminded of these types of things. It’s very easy to get lost in ones fast paced life and I find my bucket list helps to keep me grounded. I like to look it over every once in a while to bring me back to the things I want to experience most in life. Whether the items on my list are small or large the feeling one gets from crossing something off of their bucket list is amazing! This year ill be crossing two items off and that’s a beautiful thing.
2. (if YES to no. 1) – What’s the last thing you crossed off your bucket list?
The last thing I crossed off my bucket list was to visit Paris. This came off the list about a year and a half ago. Paris was a place I had wanted to visit since childhood, so it was amazing to finally have the opportunity to go. Since this trip I have added several new destinations I would like to someday see. Anything is possible you just have to believe it.
3. What personality trait do you love the most about yourself?
I have to say my ambition is a personality trait I love most. It has pushed me to strive towards making a difference in this world and it empowers me each and everyday to work at becoming the best possible version of myself that I can be.
4. Do you like where you work right now?
I enjoy where I work very much. No day is the same, which I love, and I get to help children and families to experience positive changes in their lives. No matter where life takes me career wise I will be content as long as the position enables me to help others.
5. What’s the last thing you photographed? (With iPhone or otherwise)
The last thing I photographed was my dog/son Samuel. He turned 12 on February 26th and I just love him to bits. I have had Sam since he was a puppy. He has been by my side through some very tough times. He is just one of those little men that will always have a special place in my heart.
6. Why do you blog?
I blog because I want to explore my new-found passion for writing and for sharing my thoughts and life experiences with others. While I aspire to someday be an impactful transformational coach, I have come to realization that my writing may in someway help to coach people whom I may never meet. Whether they are impacted by the content of my blog or by a few comments we might share with one another, is my lives goal to help others look at life with wonder and curiosity.
7. What’s your favorite hobby?
Writing has become my all time favorite thing in the last few months. I can write just about anywhere so I try to take advantage when inspiration strikes. Throughout my day you can be sure that I always have a notebook and pen handy. I have really come to enjoy this hobby over the last few months and cannot wait to see where this new found passion takes me.
8. How would you “spiritually” describe yourself?
I’m slowly coming into my own when it comes to spirituality. I believe there is power in all of us and that it should be cherished and nurtured. As I begin to dive deeper and deeper into myself I am uncovering a new-found interest in spirituality and wonder. This curiosity is all very new to me but I am embracing it and letting it guide me to unchartered territory. Where the journey will lead me I do not know, but I am excited to find out.
9. What did you eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas with a cup of chai tea. It was delicious!
10. What are your minor addictions? (ie. coffee, foodm bloggin…lol)
BREAD!! It’s so bad, but its so good at the same time. 🙂
11. Who is currently your favorite singer/band?
John Legend is my favorite singer. I adore his music. His lyrics are just so beautiful and honest. I can listen to him everyday.
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I will be learning how to swim this summer. (An item that has been on my bucket list for a while now.)
2. I will be traveling to the Amalfi Coast this coming May. (Another item that has been on my bucket list for almost 10 years now.)
3. I have a 12 year old Bichon Frise named Samuel that I absolutely adore.(Picture above. My little cutie! )
4. I prefer summer to winter. The cold drives me crazy and I dislike wearing layers very much.
5. I am currently reading 6 books. I have never done this before but it feels great! I’m learning a lot.
6. I am a mommys girl all the way. I love you mom!
7. I am the baby in my family. I have two older brothers that I couldn’t live without.
8. I recently celebrated my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend. Love you!
9. I love cycling and cannot wait for spring so I can ride my bike along the West Side Highway again.
10. I love all things Disney. I have visited Disney World at least once a year for the last 28 years.
11. I have a Masters of Science in Psychology and am a certified Child Life Specialist.
My 11 Questions for my nominees are:
1.Whats the best book you’ve read recently?
2.Why do you blog?
3. What have you learned recently that you would like to share with others?
4.If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
5.What would you say is your greatest accomplishment in life thus far?
6.What is your favorite childhood toy?
7.What’s your favorite season?
8.What’s one or your favorite family traditions?
9. What’s one of your favorite guilty pleasures?
10. What did you have for dinner?
11.What do you want to be when you grow up?
My 11 Nominees Are:
1. http://stephaniedunn86.wordpress.com from My Universe Within
2.http://jaymoli.wordpress.com from Echoes of the Heart
3.http://awesomeelo.wordpress.com from Awesome Elo Life, Hope and The Pursuit of Happiness
4.http://bloggingonthebrightside.wordpress.com from Blogging on The Brightside
5.http://inspirationenergy.wordpress.com from Inspirationenergy
6.http://kashaglazebrook.com from The Divine Daily
7.http://thinkrainbows.com from Think Rainbows
8. http://mysteriouslyquiet.wordpress.com from It’s My Life Step By Step Toward Happiness
9.http://marinixwriter.wordpress.com/page/2/ from Marinixwriter
10.http://implicitjoy.wordpress.com from Implicit Joy
11.http://relaxedsoulhappymind.wordpress.com from Relaxed Soul, Happy Mind